If you ladies love soy candles then you are gonna just love these candles. They are 100% soy, made in the USA, and HAND POURED!! When you order so you get the freshest of scents. The wicks are 100% cotton, we also have wooden wicks which are amazing!
Go check them out on www.soylicious.com/windysample! Think about becoming a Candle Consultant too, we are always looking wonderful ladies to join our team! You can have your own candle business for almost a dollar a day! Very easy business you can do from home! Very rewarding too!

I also sat up a store at www.bonanzle.com/windy where I have bundled up some items check them out! If you become a consultant or find something on my bonanzle page ya are intrested in, let me know ur from here and I will throw in a free tart chunk.!!

Have a blessed day

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I bought a soy candle a few years ago and it lasted forever! Burned very clean too. I'll check out your site!

Stephanie -momreviewtb.com
Great! Have ALOT of great scents! and your right they last forever and burn very clean!

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service