I am a beginner blogger, could use some help, No lots of help, does anyone have suggestions how to start getting followers?

Tags: blogging, followers, help, need, new, to

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

I don't have tons of follower - just over 150, but here are a few tips I've read about.
Post regularly on your blog.
Comment each day on other blogs. I try to do at least 5 each day.
Friday Follow is a great way to meet new bloggers and they'll follow you. Here's a link to this past week's. http://muralmaker1.blogspot.com/2010/02/friday-follow-join-us.html
This group here on MBC will give you lots of followers too. They're awesome!

Of course, there's Facebook & Twitter - but I've found I usually just get followers/friends on each - not so much for my blog. Still good, tho, as long as you tweet your blog posts.

Hope this helps. I'm going to come visit you and follow you now!
Ok, I'm wordpress ignorant, Laurie. I don't know how to follow you w/o Google Friends Connect. Not sure if you want to add that to your blog, but someother WP gals might help you put a Follower widget on your blog where it's easily noticeable.
I'm also a beginner blogger and thanks Colleen for the info above! Are you using Blogger? If there's no Google Friend Connect widget, I usually just click "Add" to the Blogs I'm Following list in the Blogger Dashboard and paste in the URL. Does that help?

I'll follow you both if you follow me! http://findingmyweigh.blogspot.com

Gillian
Gillian, yes, I'm using blogger. Much easier for me right now. I also click "Add" in the menu - but I don't see one for Wordpress blogs.
Headed over to visit you now!
Hi Gillian. Following you now.

www.monkeymaesays.blogspot.com
I am following you now. Please follow back,
I'm following you. Please follow back www.savingcreatively.com

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…