If you still need Followers as of 11/23, post your blog here and we will follow you back!

I can't tell who is actively looking for followers...but I sure am! Please follow me at and I will follow you back. (And so will everyone else who replies, I hope :-) ).

I've followed a few folks who haven't followed back as I'm guessing they got to their goals.

Best, Swati

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

Jennifer I am following you can find me at!
Hey! Beautiful blog! I was looking for the follow gadget, but it's not working? I'll check back later l;)

Hi Hanna: do you mean mine? I think it's working, but please let me know. I just had my site redesigned so it may have been temporarily down :-)!
I'm following you now! Your blog looks FANTASTIC!

Jennifer, I'm following you now.

Paula@One Mom's Corner of the World
Nope I am ver my goal but will still follow everyone here. I love making new friends! I am now following you!
I need followers! I am off to follow all of you!
I just broke 100 and would love to get to 200! I've followed everyone here that I could. (one of the blogs the Follow widget wasn't working)

My blog: My Junk Drawer
Hi angie - I am following you now too!
Hey Everyone,

One of my blogs uses myblogroll and my other one I think is friend feeder by google...(I just started this one a few weeks ago) and I'm trying both wordpress and blogger..fairly new to blogging would love some great tips!

I am pretty active on twitter and would love to see you there too!

Hi Jody - I just subscribed to your RSS feed - and I am imopressed you can manage more than 1 blog!
Hello All, I would love some help in increasing my # of followers. It would be a true encouragement to know that we are supporting one another. I will follow you all as well.

Thanks so much!

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service