Hi All! I am new to this group and love the idea of getting 200 followers. I have seen some blogs that I follow explode from 30 or 40 followers to 300 almost overnight! I am dying to know the secret

Come visit me at

I will be happy to return the follow just LMK you are from here :-)

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

hey!!! following you now!!

Alexandra :)
Hey! Following your blog now!
Come by and enter my three giveaways!!!

I'm following , here is mine;
Following you!!! Oh how many of us can relate -love the title of your blog!!
Following everyone here. My blog is

@Nan You should hyperlink your web address
Hi there! Absolutely love your blog ... so cute! I am now following. Please follow me.
Great blog :) Made me laugh

Here are my blogs :)

Hi Rebecca. I love your blog and I'm now following you. Check out my blog if you'd like to follow me as well.

All caught up with following.

~Ms. Katrina
Hi! I am following your blog--luv it!
Rebecca, I'm following you now.

Paula@One Mom's Corner of the World

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service