Will you stop by <a href="http://www.ann-crabs.blogspot.com" target="_blank">www.ann-crabs.blogspot.com</a>; and return the favor?  I also have three great giveaways right now and I will definitely return the favor (just reply below and let me know you are following and your blog address).  Thanks so much!

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Done! I entered a giveaway too! www.vivobello.blogspot.com
Thanks, Angie! I was actually already following your blog. I entered your contest, too!

Angie Atchley said:
Done! I entered a giveaway too! www.vivobello.blogspot.com
Nice blog! I am following--thanks!

Jaime Tischler said:
I will be going to visit your blog and will follow. Will truly appreciate if you could visit mine and follow too. Thanks in advance!
p.s. I'm new here, so I'm still trying to learn my way around, :)

www.chroniclesofyaya.blogspot.com

On Twitter I'm YayaOrchid, could you follow me there too?
Done! Just followed your blog Ann!
I am following you back! Welcome to MBC!

Yaya Orchid said:
I will be going to visit your blog and will follow. Will truly appreciate if you could visit mine and follow too. Thanks in advance!
p.s. I'm new here, so I'm still trying to learn my way around, :)

www.chroniclesofyaya.blogspot.com

On Twitter I'm YayaOrchid, could you follow me there too?
I'm following you! Come visit and follow back!!

http://frompdxwithlove.com

Sofia

PS love the background on your blog!
Thanks for the follow. I didn't see where I could follow you except in RSS. Do you have GFC?

Sofia Byrd said:
I'm following you! Come visit and follow back!!

http://frompdxwithlove.com

Sofia

PS love the background on your blog!

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Social Media and Bullies

There has been a lot of talk about cyberbullying. It seems to be getting worse every year. Do you think social media has become too mean? 

Join the conversation to win a free Starbucks gift card. And, see yesterday's winner!


A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world. Want to make a difference? Please join us!

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service