1. Incredible Fragrance and Outstanding Quality! - You will not find a stronger scented candle on the market today. Our candles are packed with as much aromatic fragrance as possible to give you a burning experience unlike any other!
2. Lead-free Double Wicks - In any Gold Canyon Candle larger than a 5oz, you will find double wicks. This allows your candle to liquefy and burn evenly the whole way across the top. No more pushing unburned wax down from the side of the jars!
3. 100% Fragrance!! - This means that our candles are as fragrant at the bottom as they are at the top. Every inch of our candle wax is fragranced.
4. Cool Burning Wax - If you are concerned about burning candles with small children around, don't be. Gold Canyon Candles contain cool wax which, if spilled on skin, will be warm but will not burn.
5. Safety Wicks - Each Gold Canyon Candle comes with safety wicks. This means that when there is about 1/2" of wax left in the candle, the wick will not light or will extinguish if burning. An extra ounce of wax is poured into each candle to accommodate this feature.
6. 100% Edible - Edible??!! Yes, if your small child happened to decide to munch on a candle, the wax is 100% edible and non-toxic.
7. Outstanding Selection - During any given season, Gold Canyon features over 90 different fragrances in. Our wide array of fragrances and types of candles ensures that everyone is able to find the perfect fragrance!
8. Great Price - Great quality does not always have to come with a high price tag. You will find the highest quality candle at the lowest possible prices!
9. Prayer Child Program - A portion of EVERY purchase goes directly to children in need through our Prayer Child program. It's our chance to give something back to the community and we take great pride in our service to those in need.
10. Outstanding Quality - Gold Canyon Candles was founded with the goal of creating "The World's Finest" candle. Today, we continue to meet this goal.
Growing up, you might remember a time in your life when the only thing scarier than the boogeyman was your dentist. Over the years, you grew to appreciate your dentist and his or her service to your dental health, however, it did take you some time to grow into that mentality. Give your kids a…