Hi guys!

Just posted this on my blog:

Finally, you do not need to be a recipient of an award to give an award!

Grab This Award – My way of awarding it forward. The only rules are: There are no rules (Only rule is no rules? Rule for rules? Is that a rule? I’m so confused)

Anyhoo, this is part of my (as often as I can) Two-Step:

Step one: Perform a random act of kindness (kinda like high-beaming the oncoming cars to warn them of a speed trooper up ahead-this is my favorite one! Yeah! Power to the People!)

Step two: Sit back and enjoy the karma.

And what is nicer than giving an award with no strings attached just because?

So in the spirit of fun blog awarding and ‘cause I think they’re a great way to connect and share the blog love with our awesome fellow bloggers (without the chain letter affect), I have created The Divine Blogger and Rock Star Blogger Awards to grab-I know, fancy right? Come check 'em out-I don't think I'll quit my day job but they came out pretty cool.

If you want to give an award, grab one and let the lucky recipient (s) know that you have given them a rule-free award and to pick it up on your site. Once they grab it from your site, they are free to pass it along to others (again rule-free of course). And anyone can grab it from their sites to pass on as well and so on.

Hope you all enjoy awarding it forward!

Now hurry! Go make room in your closet for all that good karma. And please get rid of those old sweatpants while you're at it!

(-: Melyssa
mrsblogalot.com

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to grab an award, where do I go??
Sorry, found it!
Great Idea Melyssa :) I'm off to grab one and pass it forward!
Hugs,
Tamara
I would like to grab a award where do I go to Please?

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service