Here's an idea for a post that I would LOVE for you to write about. I'm trying to spread the word about a family that is struggling to pay the heating bill, water bill, etc due to a medical emergency. I want to spread the word and get this family some much needed help. Here are the details: http://beauty4moms.blogspot.com/2009/12/im-going-to-need-little-hel... If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Also, if you put the link on your site let me know so I can be sure to "share the love" back to you!

Thank you ladies!
You are all so wonderful!

Ashley
Beauty4Moms.blogspot.com

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

If this is still going on I would be happy to post it. Just let me know so I can add it as I like to help others out. Thanks,
Thank you, I certainly appreciate it but thankfully they are doing okay now...thanks to the help of others and many prayers. You are the only one who was willing to post this and I emailed hundreds of bloggers and posted it on here. Thank you!

Glenda Cates said:
If this is still going on I would be happy to post it. Just let me know so I can add it as I like to help others out. Thanks,

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service