So being homeschoolers and bloggers is it just me or do you find yourself spell checking like crazy before you post? I always have this thought of what will people think I am teaching my kids if I can'r can't spell correctly.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Ah believe it or not, I don't spell check often. Spelling and grammar are one of my strong points and I have confidence in it. I carried that onto my typing lessons when I was in school. I was one of the slower typers at 65 wpm, but I'd have 0 errors. I still type 55 wpm with 0 errors. I expect all of us to make mistakes now and then just being human, so I don't worry about it. Maybe if I read my posts too often, I'd be shocked at how back I am!! LOL
LOL oh yeah!! And I have fights with the spellchecker on my blog all the time. Why for instance isn't "internet" or "homeschool" in the spellchecker? Sometimes I type silly words just to see what it will do. :)
Yes, and now I have this new email system that I cannot figure out! It does this crazy automatic spell-check and then I have to hit "undo" to change the incorrect spellings that it creates. It's maddening!

I also take things very personally, such as if my children don't know something they should...I feel it reflects badly on me...not healthy probably!
LOL.....all the time! And sometimes I even get hubby to check it for me.
I rarely check. Firefox checks for me! LOL. (like it doesn't like LOL). Anyway, I'm a pretty good speller. English was a strong point for me in school.
I for sure!!! LOL!! I don't think it's a reflection of how good a homeschooler I am, but it's one of my pet peeves... :)
Spell Check all the time. I use to have a spell checker in my tool bar but lost it when the compter crashed and I have NO CLUE where I got it. So I can't spell check when writing on the net like this it makes me crazy, I type to fast and I am not a good typer......

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service