So being homeschoolers and bloggers is it just me or do you find yourself spell checking like crazy before you post? I always have this thought of what will people think I am teaching my kids if I can'r can't spell correctly.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Ah believe it or not, I don't spell check often. Spelling and grammar are one of my strong points and I have confidence in it. I carried that onto my typing lessons when I was in school. I was one of the slower typers at 65 wpm, but I'd have 0 errors. I still type 55 wpm with 0 errors. I expect all of us to make mistakes now and then just being human, so I don't worry about it. Maybe if I read my posts too often, I'd be shocked at how back I am!! LOL
LOL oh yeah!! And I have fights with the spellchecker on my blog all the time. Why for instance isn't "internet" or "homeschool" in the spellchecker? Sometimes I type silly words just to see what it will do. :)
Yes, and now I have this new email system that I cannot figure out! It does this crazy automatic spell-check and then I have to hit "undo" to change the incorrect spellings that it creates. It's maddening!

I also take things very personally, such as if my children don't know something they should...I feel it reflects badly on me...not healthy probably!
LOL.....all the time! And sometimes I even get hubby to check it for me.
I rarely check. Firefox checks for me! LOL. (like it doesn't like LOL). Anyway, I'm a pretty good speller. English was a strong point for me in school.
I for sure!!! LOL!! I don't think it's a reflection of how good a homeschooler I am, but it's one of my pet peeves... :)
Spell Check all the time. I use to have a spell checker in my tool bar but lost it when the compter crashed and I have NO CLUE where I got it. So I can't spell check when writing on the net like this it makes me crazy, I type to fast and I am not a good typer......

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service