Advertisement

Unlimited Photo Storage

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

10 Ways to Spend More Time in Nature

You might dislike nature. It’s the home of mud, bugs, and sunburns. It’s also the home of beautiful views, fresh air, and wonderful fragrances. You might dislike nature, but on the other hand, you might love it. Whatever your feelings about nature, you know you should be…

What To Post About On Your Mom Blog About Your Family’s RV Trip

If you run a mom blog, you should know full well that a family RV trip is far too big of an opportunity to pass up to write about.

In fact, you can probably get multiple posts out of a single RV trip, even if it’s only a quick…

Adorable flower girl dresses to choose from

As the music rises and your guests’ heads start to turn, they’ll be delighted to see the cutest little members of the wedding party start making their way down the aisle.

The tradition…

The up side to many direct sales opportunities is that you don't maintain significant inventory year round.  However, this can also make it difficult to justify cost & storage issues associated with the tools necessary for transporting & displaying products that are only in your possession for limited periods of time.

Know of any temporary display finds or tricks for showcasing products on the go?  How do you haul your goods from A to B and back again?

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Please share as I would also like to know this as well.
each season i add a little something in hopes of easing the display of my show - which is an entire collection of children's clothes. for fall/winter, i was determined to stop hauling around my bulky (yet somewhat flimsy) hanging racks, and i absolutely LOVE my new racks. mine came from improvements, but various other retailers carry them. they're intended for use as laundry drying racks, but they were exactly what i needed: something light & collapsible (for both transporting & storage between show), yet great for displaying the adorable garments.

here they are in action:

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service