Invitations are a critical piece in the Home Show puzzle...getting them right & out amongst the masses helps insure growing attendance numbers.

Hands down, Facebook has proven to be the best way for me to get word out!  I've set up a "group" for myself & invite all my mom, grandmom, and mom-to-be friends to join.  There I post pictures of adorable customers wearing my line, set up "events" for each of my trunk show parties, and notify friends of special promotions as they're offered.  It's an invaluable resource...and FREE!

For my few remaining "Facebook holdout" friends (lol), I email evites the company provides me with each season.  Whether an evite or FB, electronic notifications are always my first line invitations.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not one to omit the use of good old fashioned "snail mail" postcards...I simply use them as reminders to select customers, and send them after e-vitations have gone out & the show nears.

What works for you?  Do tell...

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I see I guess I will have to make Facebook my friend and start to use it a lot more than I do right now.
it's a great tool...best of all, it's FREE!!! if you'd like to check out the group i set up & use for my business, visit http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=29126449687&ref=ts

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service