Amanda Drover's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Great questions! #1. I'm an upfront kind of gal...I'm straight up and honest, but p…"

Amanda Drover replied Apr 19, 2010 to What Would You Do?

1 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Amanda Drover

"Survivor, Canadian Idol, big Brother"

Amanda Drover replied Feb 26, 2010 to Reality Shows

1 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Amanda Drover

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA super funny loved it. My favorite part: "Comfort two-year old who do…"

Amanda Drover replied Feb 26, 2010 to Article featured on Parenting Site

7 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Susan Fobes

"Valentine's Day before kids was often a date, movie & dinner and drinks and a la…"

Amanda Drover replied Feb 9, 2010 to Valentine's Day, Mommy-Style

3 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Katherine

"I haven't had any nasty comments yet...But if I meet negative people on Facebook or…"

Amanda Drover replied Feb 5, 2010 to Unpleasant Comments

17 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Amanda Drover

"Hi Heather welcome! Great to meet you! My blogs are: http://projectamanda365.blogspo…"

Amanda Drover replied Feb 5, 2010 to New here, new to blogging..

5 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Amanda Drover

"Love the colour, vibrant. But it's hard to read the title with the flowers behind it…"

Amanda Drover replied Feb 5, 2010 to Rate My Blog

4 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Tamara Unexperienced

"I just wrote about scheduling myself http://www.mombanter.blogspot.com"

Amanda Drover replied Feb 3, 2010 to Balancing in Motherhood....Is it Possible?

2 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Amanda Drover

"Staying sane is not always an option. LOL kidding. I have a daughter who is almost 3…"

Amanda Drover replied Feb 3, 2010 to Naptime Struggles!

2 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Amanda Drover

"HAHA that is so true...there really is no point trying to reason with a toddler thro…"

Amanda Drover replied Jan 18, 2010 to If You Could Share One Mommy "Don't" Tip.....

12 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Julie

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service