Hey all - I have a post featured today on the parenting site Mamapeia.com. It's here: http://www.mamapedia.com/voices/day-in-the-life-of-a-stay-dash-at-d...
If you're kind enough to check it out and leave a comment, maybe they'll ask me back :). Also, if you're interested, you may want to submit some of your own fabulous posts!! Oh, by the way, they unfortunately linked it up to my old site - my current blog is here: http://blog.seattlepi.com/parentingadabsurdum/.

Thanks!

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Will do!!!
Peryl,
I read it.I left a comment. It was so fabulous that I linked it to my FB and my Truth about the Motherhood FB fan page for all my fans/friends to read. Hope Mamapedia.com asks you back! I may actually submit some pieces myself.Thanks for the info.
Debi (Truthful Mommy)
Thanks Debi!! That's so nice of you. You should definitely submit something - you are a funny lady and a great writer :).

Peryl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA super funny loved it. My favorite part:

"Comfort two-year old who doesn’t like paint on his hands, but loves putting his hands in paint."
Oh Peryl, that was a riot! Loved it!
Thanks Amanda and MOTPG - I love you guys for checking it out :).

Peryl
I haven't been to honest mommy bloggers in a while but thought I would stop back. I really enjoyed your post!

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service