Advertisement

Unlimited Photo Storage

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

10 Ways to Spend More Time in Nature

You might dislike nature. It’s the home of mud, bugs, and sunburns. It’s also the home of beautiful views, fresh air, and wonderful fragrances. You might dislike nature, but on the other hand, you might love it. Whatever your feelings about nature, you know you should be…

What To Post About On Your Mom Blog About Your Family’s RV Trip

If you run a mom blog, you should know full well that a family RV trip is far too big of an opportunity to pass up to write about.

In fact, you can probably get multiple posts out of a single RV trip, even if it’s only a quick…

Adorable flower girl dresses to choose from

As the music rises and your guests’ heads start to turn, they’ll be delighted to see the cutest little members of the wedding party start making their way down the aisle.

The tradition…

I just wrote a post on my blog about Balancing Life and talked about what I need to balance and what my action plan is to get there. I also write more on the topic at Momactive.com, where I am a weekly columnist (should be published by 1/12).

What are your thoughts on balancing all of our jobs in motherhood? Is it possible? How did you achieve it or how do you plan on achieving it?

http://www.theunexperiencedmom.com/2010/01/mom-monday-thoughts-on-b...

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I wrote a similar post on my blog. However, if you read it, you would see that my quest for balance may be impossible. lol. Honestly, the only way I ever achieved a balance was when I stuck to a schedule. At first I didn't want to be confined by one...but really now that I look at it, it was freeing. I accomplished much more and felt much better about things when I followed a schedule. So, I am trying to do that now...come up with a schedule...one that includes homeschooling, 4 kids (one being a one year old), a dog, a husband and a boat load of laundry, 2 blogs, my writing...and everything else in the world. lol. I think I need to figure out what my goals are and begin to work toward those and not get too bogged down in those things that do not help me attain that goal.
I just wrote about scheduling myself

http://www.mombanter.blogspot.com

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service