Advertisement
Brunch: A Genesis Child Theme for Food & Lifestyle Bloggers
Feel free to list your blog here if your posts are real, honest, and definitely not sugar-coated tales of motherhood. While they don't need to be negative posts, this group is about allowing each other to get real!

Tags: bloggers, honest, mommy

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

It's my me time :) Keeps me sane mwahahaha
Im going to check out your blog now...im 33, 8 kids (4 are step) and praying I dont become a grandma before 40. LOL.

www.thisbigfamily.blogspot.com
www.mcaulayfamily.blogspot.com

While pregnant I really started to get feisty so its great to post your opinions and rants with blog posts!
This is my experience of motherhood, as I know it. I hope to share the glory and gory of the fabulous ride that I am on in my life. I will be truthful and open, if you can benefit from my experience...even more the better! Here's to happy Mothering!

http://motherhoodthetruth.blogspot.com/
I think we all benefit from telling the truth. And Iove your blog name! Headed over to check it out!
Great group! I am definitely an honest mom. I would love for you to check out my blog and let me know what you think.

www.thismamaworksit.com
I love your blog! I am now following you!

~Heather
www.thisbigfamily.blogspot.com
www.heathercanlose.blogspot.com
ANd I love your blog!! I am your first follower!
Headed on over! Thanks for joining the group!
So love this group & glad to see that I'm not the only one who speaks or shall I say 'blog' before I think :)

Heck no....we should all say what we are thinking sometimes! Truth helps other moms feel sane! ;-)
I don't know how I didn't join you ladies here sooner, but I'm here now!

http://goodgirlgoneredneck.blogspot.com

:)

RSS

Launched in 2007 and 23,000 strong we are the oldest and largest social network for moms who blog. Join us and network with fellow moms.

MBC CUTIES

Our current cuties were uploaded by ChelleUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Advertisement

StudioPress Premium WordPress Themes: Foodie Theme

FEATURED MEMBER

ADVERTISE

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

LET'S ENTER EACH OTHER'S GIVEAWAY

You just started the world of promotional blog giveaways. You get someone to give away a really cool product on your blog. Now you just need someone to enter the giveaway!! JOIN NOW.

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service