Feel free to list your blog here if your posts are real, honest, and definitely not sugar-coated tales of motherhood. While they don't need to be negative posts, this group is about allowing each other to get real!

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

HI everyone! Motherhood is the hardest job on earth! That is what my blog is about - come check it out!

Love the title! Can't wait to look!

Looks like I have some reading to do! =)
I've finally found a home! Please check me out and follow at PLease follow me.
If you want to enter some great giveaways and see great product reviews come check out my other blog I have a great giveaway right now going on! It is easy to enter! come check it out!
I have really been enjoying reading the blogs from this group. I love to see people writing honestly, and not sugar coating this crazy journey through motherhood! Keep them coming!
Ok here it blog is:
hey girls! i'm an american mommy living in australia with my aussie hubs and adorable bub. although i'm a rookie mum, i'm loving it and learning more all the time.
HA! I definitely belong in this group!
My honest posts are at Look forward to reading all of yours.
Hi other mama's out there;) Stop by and visit our family sometime at I look forward to following you too!

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service