Let's be honest...as moms, our standards have changed a bit, right? We settle for 20 minutes alone some days (and sometimes, in a week!). We cherish the times that our bodies are our own without little ones hanging all over it.

So how have your Valentine's Day dreams changed since becoming a mom? Do you do the same things you used to? Are you happy just going to dinner?

Share here!

Tags: day, motherhood, valentine's

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Valentine's Day before kids was often a date, movie & dinner and drinks and a late night and sleeping in LOL Sleeping in doesn't exist anymore...kids are up 6am everyday. But we still go on a date dinner and a movie but it's usually home and bed haha
I'm happy with chocolate! My husband goes out the day after and gets the candy when it's marked down. I say "go for it" because that way I get twice as much. :)

I have more trouble getting something for him since I've become a mom. Some year's I've really forgot about it until the last minute.
Somehow Valentine's Day went from candlelit dinners and sexy lingerie with the hubby to heart shaped pancakes and funny shirts for the kids! But I can't complain because when there's pancakes involved everyone comes out a winner!

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service