Cultivate Theme

The Number One Thing Free e-book

OUR BLOG

How to Support Children after a Diabetes Diagnosis

Throughout the world, several hundred thousand children and teens are diagnosed with either Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes. It is a prevalent disease, impacting an estimated 200,000…

Diagnosing Cow’s Milk Protein Allergy in Children

Creating an environment where children remain healthy and happy is not always within a parent’s control, particularly during their early years. Medical issues may cause a variety of concerns for parents and their children that are both difficult to diagnose and a challenge to treat with…

5 Common Fundraising Mistakes that Might Be Hurting Your Organization

Fundraising is hard work, done with the best intentions in mind. While you might get caught up in the spirit of “doing good,” you could be doing it wrong. Whether it’s a communication failure or a lack of foresight, here are five mistakes you’ll want to avoid when…

I've been looking for a way to review the Swinx and have emailed bloggers that had reviewed them asking them how they got it to review but didn't get a single response.

Swinx actually started following me on twitter and I followed back and sent them a DM asking if I could review their product and no response either.

I was wondering are bloggers not allowed to mention the PR company they got the product from?

Just curious why I never got a response from the bloggers.

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there!

Thanks so much for your interest and enthusiasm for Swinxs - we think it's pretty nifty too! :) I just wanted to give you a quick heads up that I'll be shooting over an email to you shortly to give you the scoop on Swinxs and our reviews information as well. Alternatively, you may send me an email as well to: jillt@chocolatecom.com.

Thanks!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service