If people are going to start posting "Paid entries" for a "give away" then I will have to quit this board, and the site all together! I love catching up on the "good" give aways, but this paid thing has GOT to go!

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Tina Peterson said:
Are you talking about entry options for giveaways? There is usually only 1 manditory option and due to the sheer amount of work that I put into my posts through research, reviewing and typing up an item I see nothing wrong with that. Optional entries are just that - optional. If you don't like it, don't do them.

If you have a problem with giveaways maybe you shouldn't be looking for them or joining groups that do reviews and/or giveaways, and also maybe you can start up a group that just gives things away. The thing is - I can't just give things to you. I only work 30 hours a week and I'd have to ask you to cover the shipping - and you'd probably complain about that.

Sorry to be blunt - but I work hard at what I do and I'm tired of people that just complain - if you have a solution to post with a complaints that's totally different.

Tina...I wasn't even referring to you. I have no idea why you thought I was. Someone ELSE on here is selling entries for their "Give away" for $2.

RSS

10/25/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service