If people are going to start posting "Paid entries" for a "give away" then I will have to quit this board, and the site all together! I love catching up on the "good" give aways, but this paid thing has GOT to go!

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Tina Peterson said:
Are you talking about entry options for giveaways? There is usually only 1 manditory option and due to the sheer amount of work that I put into my posts through research, reviewing and typing up an item I see nothing wrong with that. Optional entries are just that - optional. If you don't like it, don't do them.

If you have a problem with giveaways maybe you shouldn't be looking for them or joining groups that do reviews and/or giveaways, and also maybe you can start up a group that just gives things away. The thing is - I can't just give things to you. I only work 30 hours a week and I'd have to ask you to cover the shipping - and you'd probably complain about that.

Sorry to be blunt - but I work hard at what I do and I'm tired of people that just complain - if you have a solution to post with a complaints that's totally different.

Tina...I wasn't even referring to you. I have no idea why you thought I was. Someone ELSE on here is selling entries for their "Give away" for $2.

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service