I have been contacted about a possible product review but the media person is asking for stats for my blog such as unique visitors, Facebook fans, Twitter followers, # of email subscribers. Twitter followers is easy enough, and Facebook fans too, but how do I get figures for unique visitors and # of email subscribers??
HELP!!

Tags: blog, followers, media, review, stats, visitors

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

I use Google Analytics. It's very informative and gives me all kinds of other data besides how many people are looking at my blog. Go here to get started. http://www.google.com/analytics/
I'm not in any ways an expert on this, but I just installed SiteMeter to my blog. It will email you daily/weekly stats on your blog and that way you can know what kind of traffic you are getting to your blog.
Here is their site:
http://www.sitemeter.com/

Hope that helps!
Thank you so much!! I am going to use both of your tips. I'm guessing every statistic I can provide potential sponsors is useful. :)

Thanks again Angie and Mikki!!
Statcounter.com is another good one. There are many to choose from out there. Also, for subscribers, feedburner.com is the best way to go. Good luck!
Thanks Monique! I'm actually using Feedburner but I had forgotten that it shows the number of subscribers. Thanks for reminding me. :)
The good thing about Google Analytics is you can customize a report and download it as a file and send to the company!
Yes, Google Analytics is probably the most widely used stats site. Which ever site you're using for your email subscriptions should have a way to find out how many people have signed up with your blog.
I agree with Google Analytics as a great resource.
For WordPress blogs, I also have the Cystats & StatPress plugins.
The tried & true program directly from your Control Panel is the AwStats for unique visitors.
Feedburner (via google apps) for your RSS feed subscribers. As for email subscribers, it depends which email list server you use.
Then, I always share my alexa & PR (Google PageRank).
All the above are free, if you need help finding them feel free to ask me ;-)
Congrats on your media contact & good luck!

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service