Advertisement
Brunch: A Genesis Child Theme for Food & Lifestyle Bloggers
I actually just downloaded the Wordpress for BlackBerry Application and I'm Sooooo Happy!
I can Blog on the Go! There is a way to do it on Blogger as well, If anyone wants more info just ask!

Tags: BlackBerry, Blogging

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I downloaded the Wordpress app also... Love it!
Is it just like doing a long PIN message for blogger? or Text? There isn't an actual app at this point is there?
Before switching I also downloaded the wordpress for blackberry and I really liked it.. Easy to use and overall just a cool app......
Angela,

I'm not too sure about blogger, but I'll look into it!

Angela F said:
Is it just like doing a long PIN message for blogger? or Text? There isn't an actual app at this point is there?
I wish I could blog from my BB but I need a major upgrade. I have the curve 8320 and hope to get a new one for Christmas this year!

RSS

Launched in 2007 and 23,000 strong we are the oldest and largest social network for moms who blog. Join us and network with fellow moms.

MBC CUTIES

Our current cuties were uploaded by ChelleUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

VISIT THESE BLOGGERS

Advertisement

StudioPress Premium WordPress Themes: Foodie Theme

FEATURED MEMBER

ADVERTISE

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

LET'S ENTER EACH OTHER'S GIVEAWAY

You just started the world of promotional blog giveaways. You get someone to give away a really cool product on your blog. Now you just need someone to enter the giveaway!! JOIN NOW.

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service