What will you be doing when ning takes away the free platform?

Will you be migrating to another service?  If so which one?

Or, will you pay ning the $500 they're asking for?

Or will you shut your network or do something else?

Please share!

Tammy
http://www.aMomEntrepreneur.com

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tammy. I have a Ning Group - http://www.kidsflyhappy.com which is brand new. Before the changes we announced, I was thinking of taking it off Ning because I can't stand all the spam it gets and I don't like the idea of approving members before they can comment, etc. Somehow the spam still seems to get through even so.

I also do not believe that Ning ranks that high in search engines compared to my Wordpress site La Jolla Mom.

If they can fix the spam thing, I may consider staying as I like the idea of logging in with Twitter and Facebook rather than the usual Ning log in. I am preparing to take it off Ning just in case, and possibly using Wordpress/BlogFrog instead.
HomeBasedPreneurs.com on Ning will not be going anywhere in fact I will actually be saving money with this new place.
I will not follow those that leave ning simply because I do not need more on my plate I am going to continue our sites and follow those that stay with Ning that i have now. I had aready started weeding out and bring my friends over to my sites if they want to stay in touch.

There are several ways to go the Lowest membership is 2.95 it is very limited but also your able to sell ads.

It won't have Group but you can Replace group with Forums instead. It will be good for SMALL group just getting started.

I do not get Spam at all on my Groups so I can't speak to that never have gotten spam but i do not cater to people that thing all email is Fair Game when it come to group or list My members would not send spam. My member tend to be more serious business owners that know email spamming is not the way to group business.

Nanc

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service