Hello!

I'm Heather & I have a blog called Living on Love and Cents that is focused on helping  moms spend less and get more. I feature the best products you can get for your dollar as well as giveaways and samples.

I am now doing some product reviews & giveaways and would love to do one for your Company! I would write an honest opinion on a product of your choice that you would send. And if you wanted, I could also offer a product of choice to my readers from your company as a giveaway!

Product reviews are a great way to spread the word about your company products as well as your customer service! Giveaways are also a great way to tell others about your products!

If you would like I can send you the review before it is posted on my blog. I always strive to be completly honest about my expeience with an item. I can post pictures of the product being used or a solo picture of your product.

If you are interested in having me test your prodcut(s) and posting a review for hundreds of mother's to read or would like to further discuss this possibility, please email me back at livingonloveandcents@yahoo.com .

Thanks you for your time & I looking forward to working with you!

Heather

Living on Love and Cents

Every Gal's Guide To Living On Less And Loving It!

Tags: business, mom, reviews

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

BUY 1 SELL 1 HELP 1 CHILD and WIN $500 on moms-exchange.com

Anytime you buy or sell on moms-exchange.com you will be contributing to the save the children foundation. All commissions paid on closed auctions will go towards the save the children foundation.

Moms-exchange.com a niche auction site where moms and moms-to-be can BID BUY SELL or SWAP almost anything under the sun. From clothes, toys and baby gear to cars and holidays, you can list any item for auction FREE. Unlike Ebay moms-exchange.com doesn’t charge any fees to list items, only a $1 transaction fee is charged to the BUYER. Also unlike ebay which is filled with wholesalers and dealers whose prices and display ads you can’t compete with, moms-exchange.com caters only to moms and mom owned businesses nationwide.

So join us today in our efforts to raise funds for the save the children foundation by pledging to BUY ONE item and SELL ONE item on moms-exchange.com to HELP ONE CHILD.
Wow, this is so great, i would love for you to do a review and giveaway for my company : Baby Diaper Cakes and Beyond by LaTersa

http://www.diapercakesbylatersa.com
my blog:
http://www.diapercakesbylatersa.blogspot.com

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service