Advertisement

Ladies,come join my blog hop Mompreneur Monday. Each week, we feature one Mom owned business. Then we have a mclinky for moms to link up their businesses: etsy shop, online store, etc. All we ask is that you post one of our Mompreneur buttons on your site or blog post and visit the links on the blog hop. This is a great way to network and get your business out there!

Link up here: http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2010/02/mompreneur-monday-blog-hop_08.html

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Are you still doing this? I would love to be featured..but first I would wait till my website is done and I got the buttons all done :) but in future I would love to do this...

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Dawn CottonUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

SecureTeen: Ensuring a Safer Digital Experience for Kids

The threats of internet have been well-documented over the years, and while you as parent may know how to avoid them, chances are your kids don’t. Things could get ugly real fast if you don’t ensure their safety. However, it is easier said than done, especially in the modern day because kids spend…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

VISIT THESE BLOGGERS

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service