Hello ladies,
I'm new to blogging only been doing it for a year, I pretty much read myself. I just started to seek my visibility and my DH is helping me. Here one thing he show me I want to share.
Link exchange is cool but there a better way to do it. Google looks at your links and who's link to you if it come back 100% link back, it looks like a friend did you a favor or you just using a linking software so your site doesn't get much ranking. What really works "ONE WAY LINK" meaning someone sees your site as valuable content and add it to their site. When google find your link somewhere with no link back to it, it speak value ergo RANKING.

Here how it works:
3 groups A, B, C
A-->C
C-->B
B-->A

So like that we all link to each other but not directly. if anyone is interested let me know we'll start setting up groups to swap links more efficiently.

we're moms, we're bloggers and we help each other.

ta ta

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

I understand what you are saying, so what we need to do is basically give a breif description about what our blogs are about, if anyone has a blog with similar content, they should email the link to the appropriate blogger to use.

For example, my blog is www.brownbaggingit.blogspot.com it is a blog about the things that I do to save money and becoming as debt free as possible before the end of the year, after that, I may be a SAHM. When I'm adding the links to my blog, I'm looking for links to add that "back up" what I'm talking about, I could be linking to your blog if I knew the link. If you like to use coupons, shop at thrift stores, pay off debt or have had to make the transition from working full time to becoming a SAHM, send me the links to use.

If you would like to link to one to the topics on my blog, please let me know, I could use the traffic and the support. The main thing is that we don't want to link directly to each other as Roodlyne stated.

Email me at 4_moore@sbcglobal.net if you would like me to add your links to my blogs.

Monica
Great idea! I would love to join in on this. Let me know what I need to do to get started!

Kristi West said:
Great idea! I would love to join in on this. Let me know what I need to do to get started!

I think you and I may have similar topics, what you will need to do is look at my blog and send me a link that you feel would be relavant to the subject. I'm working on "party idea #3" so if you have a link that you would like to submit, please send it to me. I should have it finished this weekend.

Monica

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service