What's your fave hair care line? Are you loyal to just one or do you shop for bargains like I do? I've found that I really love Redken and Graham Webb, but for a bargain, I'm willing to try most salon brands (which I prefer over store brands). What about you?

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I love the deva curl line of products but right now I'm using suave or whatever is on sale to save money!
YES!!! Ojon from QVC!!! OMG, I can't live without that stuff.
I don't know deva curl, Jessie. I certainly can understand saving money, though. I go to the mall salons and check out their sale tables. I haven't had to resort to buying store brands yet because I can usually get a salon brand for 75% off. I've discovered some new ones that I really like on the sale tables, and they're comparable in price to the stores. I guess I'm a product snob :)

Jessie said:
I love the deva curl line of products but right now I'm using suave or whatever is on sale to save money!
I don't know that one either, Lori. All I know is I have to stay the heck away from QVC, especially given my current economic situation. I have such an addictive personality, I know I'd buy one of everything if I could just pick up the phone and order it!

Lori said:
YES!!! Ojon from QVC!!! OMG, I can't live without that stuff.
I go back and forth between expensive and super cheap (like free with double coupons)!

Favorite Drugstore: L'Oreal
Favorite higher end: fekkai

I don't really do too much, my hair is usually a mess.
I understand the budget thing. I usually check the sales tables at the salons and can sometimes find stuff 75% off!
Brocato Sulfate -free!
Thanks. I'll have to look into that one!

Jenni said:
Brocato Sulfate -free!
I like Redken products and I also like treseme shampoo and conditioner
I am probably the pickiest girl on the planet when it comes to products but here goes:

Aveda
Tigi
Origins skincare

I am always trying new stuff and have a closet full of products to cleanse and style an army!
I don't really have a favorite shampoo/conditioner - but I love Dirt by Jonathan. LOVE the stuff! My husband even uses it. LOL
Mary,

I have tried so many brands. After I had my two kids, my hair turned from a soft, silky mane into something that could scrape tar off my floors. Yes, I highlight it. No, I don't damage it. I rarely ever blow dry or flat iron. My hair has moved into the "coarse" category.

After spending a bloody fortune on products -- I have found the one thing that seems to do the trick: coconut oil. You can get it in any health food store. It comes as a solid. I put it all over my ends and let it soak in for about an hour once a week. Then I wash and condition my hair and it really makes it soft and shiny.

I do have some ab/fab favs for haircare though:

Kerastase oleo -- very expensive
Phyto - great products
Rusk Thermal Str8 - flattens hair out
Chi -- smells amazing and works great
KMS Moistrepair overnight mask -- amazing stuff - you can use it during the day, too.

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service