What's your fave hair care line? Are you loyal to just one or do you shop for bargains like I do? I've found that I really love Redken and Graham Webb, but for a bargain, I'm willing to try most salon brands (which I prefer over store brands). What about you?

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I love the deva curl line of products but right now I'm using suave or whatever is on sale to save money!
YES!!! Ojon from QVC!!! OMG, I can't live without that stuff.
I don't know deva curl, Jessie. I certainly can understand saving money, though. I go to the mall salons and check out their sale tables. I haven't had to resort to buying store brands yet because I can usually get a salon brand for 75% off. I've discovered some new ones that I really like on the sale tables, and they're comparable in price to the stores. I guess I'm a product snob :)

Jessie said:
I love the deva curl line of products but right now I'm using suave or whatever is on sale to save money!
I don't know that one either, Lori. All I know is I have to stay the heck away from QVC, especially given my current economic situation. I have such an addictive personality, I know I'd buy one of everything if I could just pick up the phone and order it!

Lori said:
YES!!! Ojon from QVC!!! OMG, I can't live without that stuff.
I go back and forth between expensive and super cheap (like free with double coupons)!

Favorite Drugstore: L'Oreal
Favorite higher end: fekkai

I don't really do too much, my hair is usually a mess.
I understand the budget thing. I usually check the sales tables at the salons and can sometimes find stuff 75% off!
Brocato Sulfate -free!
Thanks. I'll have to look into that one!

Jenni said:
Brocato Sulfate -free!
I like Redken products and I also like treseme shampoo and conditioner
I am probably the pickiest girl on the planet when it comes to products but here goes:

Aveda
Tigi
Origins skincare

I am always trying new stuff and have a closet full of products to cleanse and style an army!
I don't really have a favorite shampoo/conditioner - but I love Dirt by Jonathan. LOVE the stuff! My husband even uses it. LOL
Mary,

I have tried so many brands. After I had my two kids, my hair turned from a soft, silky mane into something that could scrape tar off my floors. Yes, I highlight it. No, I don't damage it. I rarely ever blow dry or flat iron. My hair has moved into the "coarse" category.

After spending a bloody fortune on products -- I have found the one thing that seems to do the trick: coconut oil. You can get it in any health food store. It comes as a solid. I put it all over my ends and let it soak in for about an hour once a week. Then I wash and condition my hair and it really makes it soft and shiny.

I do have some ab/fab favs for haircare though:

Kerastase oleo -- very expensive
Phyto - great products
Rusk Thermal Str8 - flattens hair out
Chi -- smells amazing and works great
KMS Moistrepair overnight mask -- amazing stuff - you can use it during the day, too.

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service