ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

I'm new here, and so happy to have found this group! I'm a total makeup junkie! I can't get enough!

Let's get a new convo going! SInce we're coming up to that time of the year, which limited edition Holiday items are you looking forward to trying?

Myself, I'm stalking Walgreens almost daily, waiting for them to get the new Wet n Wild Color Icon Pixie palettes in! I've heard amazing things about them! I'm also DYING to try the "Merry Me" nail polish from Sephora by OPI.

What are you all looking forward to?

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

There are two things that I wanted to purchase this holiday season. My skin is very dry and I am looking forward to purchasing something new.

1) Christian Dior Magique Energizing Toner

2) Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
I comb the weekly ULTA add like a crazed woman. Also I'm a HUGE fan of E.L.F (four kids puts a crimp in my makeup budget). I love the jewel tones of the season. PLUS the sales. I snagged a great flat iron on the cheap last week.

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

How Lauren Lake is Helping Women Change Their Lives

You might know Lauren Lake well from the hit courtroom show Lauren Lake’s Paternity Court, but did you know that she is also an ardent, all-around go-getter and believer in limitless living? In a recent conversation with Lake, we learned that she…

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

Profile IconMom Bloggers Club via Facebook
Thumbnail

Mommy Katie

Help Strengthen Your Child's Skills with Fast ForWord® #ad Scientific Learning

FacebookFriday · Reply
FacebookFriday · Reply
Thumbnail

Enter SheSavvy's "Love is in the Air" Contest | bit.ly/2kmLa8R Win a $300 Visa Gift Card #SheSavvy #ad…

See More
FacebookFriday · Reply
Ele Millenia posted a discussion
Wednesday
Profile IconAmy Milcic, Erinn Sluka and 13 other members joined Mom Bloggers Club's group
Wednesday
Amy Milcic liked Mom Bloggers Club's group Find Friends, Not Just Followers
Wednesday
Amy Milcic liked Mom Bloggers Club's group Find Friends, Not Just Followers
Wednesday
Erinn Sluka shared Mom Bloggers Club's group on Google +1
Wednesday

Advertisement

TRENDING BLOG POSTS

Loading… Loading feed

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service