I love to knit! Right now I'm working on a cupcake hat for a friend's daughter who is turning one next week!

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Oops, thought I was replying here!

I'd love to see the cupcake hat. I did two scarves for a friend's daughter who was turning 6 last fall. One was purple cable knit, and the other was a great eyelash with lime, orange and pink. Too fun!
I'm working on two projects now - a blanket for a friend's baby (due in October, so I have a while) and a scarf for myself that it is made from a collection of hand-tied ribbons. If I could get all the knots out, I'd be so much further along!
Since my blog is entirely about fiber-related crafts, this must be the group for me. :-) I love to knit, although I'm planning to learn to crochet as well. Right now I've got too many projects on the needle (a Nothing But a T-Shirt, a shrug, a lace scarf) and planned (a couple sweaters, a pair of socks, shirts) to try to pick up some hooks!
I love to crochet. Right now I am working on some amigurumi dinosaurs for my sons and a granny square afghan.
I love to crochet. In fact, I have a million blankets started and only half done because I get excited to start a new color or design.

My mother-in-law taught me so I have no clue on how to actually follow a pattern. That's where I could use some practice.
I have been self learning/teaching to knit and crochet. For knitting, I have scarves, hats, mittens, and fingerless gloves going on for the kids. Winter weather will be here soon, so need to get them done.

For crocheting, I am working on making a granny square quilt/afghan.
What type of business do you run? If you have a yarn shop, please leave the website address if there is one available!

Jus Shar said:
Since I run a knit/crochet business I would say that those two are my favorites. :-)
I love to crochet! I can whip out a baby blanket in a good weekend LOL and would love to make a granny square blanket but I have a hard time picking yarn out. I need to get to a yarn store!
I love to crochet especially small pieces like baby clothes and accessories. :)
Crochet is my passion, especially Amigurumi at the moment. I'm totally addicted to them..lol. I have some pictures of my finished work on my blog.
I love making baby clothes for my adorable cousins! I just recently finished a pair of really knitted cute pink pants and a white cotton shirt with a crocheted flower on it! I wish I knew how to crochet, however, I pretty much only know how to knit!
I love to knit! Crocheting is fun for me as well! You should try making some baby legs for her! They are so cute and fun! I found a free pattern: http://www.mommyslife.com/?p=320

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service