I love to knit! Right now I'm working on a cupcake hat for a friend's daughter who is turning one next week!

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Oops, thought I was replying here!

I'd love to see the cupcake hat. I did two scarves for a friend's daughter who was turning 6 last fall. One was purple cable knit, and the other was a great eyelash with lime, orange and pink. Too fun!
I'm working on two projects now - a blanket for a friend's baby (due in October, so I have a while) and a scarf for myself that it is made from a collection of hand-tied ribbons. If I could get all the knots out, I'd be so much further along!
Since my blog is entirely about fiber-related crafts, this must be the group for me. :-) I love to knit, although I'm planning to learn to crochet as well. Right now I've got too many projects on the needle (a Nothing But a T-Shirt, a shrug, a lace scarf) and planned (a couple sweaters, a pair of socks, shirts) to try to pick up some hooks!
I love to crochet. Right now I am working on some amigurumi dinosaurs for my sons and a granny square afghan.
I love to crochet. In fact, I have a million blankets started and only half done because I get excited to start a new color or design.

My mother-in-law taught me so I have no clue on how to actually follow a pattern. That's where I could use some practice.
I have been self learning/teaching to knit and crochet. For knitting, I have scarves, hats, mittens, and fingerless gloves going on for the kids. Winter weather will be here soon, so need to get them done.

For crocheting, I am working on making a granny square quilt/afghan.
What type of business do you run? If you have a yarn shop, please leave the website address if there is one available!

Jus Shar said:
Since I run a knit/crochet business I would say that those two are my favorites. :-)
I love to crochet! I can whip out a baby blanket in a good weekend LOL and would love to make a granny square blanket but I have a hard time picking yarn out. I need to get to a yarn store!
I love to crochet especially small pieces like baby clothes and accessories. :)
Crochet is my passion, especially Amigurumi at the moment. I'm totally addicted to them..lol. I have some pictures of my finished work on my blog.
I love making baby clothes for my adorable cousins! I just recently finished a pair of really knitted cute pink pants and a white cotton shirt with a crocheted flower on it! I wish I knew how to crochet, however, I pretty much only know how to knit!
I love to knit! Crocheting is fun for me as well! You should try making some baby legs for her! They are so cute and fun! I found a free pattern: http://www.mommyslife.com/?p=320

RSS

10/25/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service