Hi everyone- I just joined and would love to visit everyone's blogs, but it's kind of a pain to click on everyone's name, then scroll down their page til I find their blog. Maybe we could all list them here so that we can find eachother easily. Thanks!

Mine is:
www.parentingbygoogle.com

Views: 212

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I live just outside of Green Bay, Wisconsin. I am a Christian mommy who blogs about music and ministry. I also work from home designing websites for my husband's business.

www.gracenotes95.blogspot.com

Welcome aboard Katy!
Have two blogs :) Random Reality and Eccentric WAHM
I am new here and from WI, my blog is:
The Household Planner
Lots of tips and Printables for Busy Moms and Women!
Thanks!
Hey everyone! My name is Laura and I live in Illinois. I have a 5 month old and am just learning as I go! I like to share my triumphs and failures over at my blog. Come and see us at http://www.cameroncrazymom.com/! :)
Hello...
I'm a newbie from Lincoln, NE
Here's my blog addy a-mom-life.blogspot.com
Hey Everyone. I'm Sarah from Indianapolis.

http://growingongettysburg.blogspot.com/
Mine is www.frugalistacafe.com
I just started it 4 days ago so it is a work in progress. I hope you can all visit. I will visit the ones listed too.
Thanks, Beta
www.chasingdreamsandkids.blogspot.com a mom of 2.5 from Minnesota
I'm new to this group. I am from Minnesota. My Blog is www.onetakeonlife.com. It is about my life as a SAHM and the adventures in parenting.
Hi everyone! I'm an Indiana blogger :) Mine is Cars, Trucks and Teething Rings
I am from Indiana and blog on ALL things saving related over at A Penny Saved. Love to have you stop by!

Thanks.

Jen

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service