Hey all, I'm looking for some Minnesota bloggers. Leave your URL so I can visit.

Jen
http://www.redheadranting.com/

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Though I'm technically trying to remain anonymous, I'll come out as a Minnesotan. You would have figured it out eventually... I mean, it's hard to miss once you start mentioning hotdish, religiously regular trips to DQ and my professionally passive aggressive family. :)

amommymous.wordpress.com
Don't forget dangling participles.
"Do you want to come with?"
I love the "professionally passive aggressive family". I have one of those too. Dontcha know?

Hello Jen.

Minnesota Blogger here!! Looking forward to reading and following all of the fellow Minnesota Blogs!!!

Adventures Of A Minnesota Mom

Hey ladies, my blog site, Tribalblogs.net, is throwing a blog conference in Minneapolis, MN this summer (June 23 - 25th). We are limiting the event to only 200 people because this is our first one. It should be a lot of fun and a great way to meet some of your favorite bloggers.  We will be having some great speakers come in and talk to us about increasing traffic, marketing, social media, monetization, design and networking. You can read all about it here on the conference page. You do not need to be a member of Tribal Blogs to attend, just as you don't need to be a member to join our Saturday Night Slumber Party.

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service