Oops. I guess I should have started a discussion instead of writing a comment...LOL. I'm here at Ft. Bragg with my husband! Just wanted to know if there were any other mommy bloggers here in my area. I would love to meet some more wives!!!

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Darn to bad Im not there anymore ...my hubby is from there and we lived there for a while We are stationed in Hawaii now but nice to meet you. Glad to see other milspouses on here!

Krystel
www.armywife101.com
Awesome AG! We'll have to talk more!
Hey, Emmi! I'm also at Ft. Bragg! :) We live in the John Griffin Middle School area. I would love to meet up sometime! We have kids ages 12, 6, and 3. How about you?
Mandy:

HI! YAH! More Bragg people...LOL. We live near Raeford. I have a 2 year old and a 1 year old but I would love to meet up. Send me an email and we'll talk more!

mommyfreetime at gmail dot com

Mandy Roberson said:
Hey, Emmi! I'm also at Ft. Bragg! :) We live in the John Griffin Middle School area. I would love to meet up sometime! We have kids ages 12, 6, and 3. How about you?
Hey, AG! Are you still at Pope? Would love for all of us to get together sometime! My email is mjroberson5@gmail.com. :)

A.G said:
Feel free to email me @ ambitiousgurl4ever at gmail dot com
we all really do need to get together for coffee or something!
I agree!! Our kids go back to school on the 26th... Some time after that maybe? Just us girls? :)

Emmi L. said:
we all really do need to get together for coffee or something!
I'm game, I have an 18-month old daughter. Seabrook park might be a good meet up! It's the water park over by FSU.
I've never even heard of Seabrook...LOL
I think for me, waiting till next week would work best! This week is so busy, I will need a few days to get caught up here! :) Is that ok? Maybe next Tuesday?

A.G said:
Do we want to try for the 27th or the sometime during the week of the 30th?
yep! Something at the beginning of next month works better for me too!
Do you all have Skype? It might be easier to coordinate details on there... And I want to bring along a couple other military wife blogger friends of mine from here as well. Is that ok? :) Something mid-morning tomorrow would work fine for me. Do we need to meet somewhere kid-friendly?

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service