While this group is dedicated to our blog, we still love you guys so here is your chance to tell us all about YOUR blog:)

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

I am very new to the blogging community and love that I found the Mom Bloggers Club.
I just started my blog about two weeks ago and I am having a great time. I decided to combine my
two passions in life, my children and learning.
Check out my educational blog for parents.

www.biglittlebrain.com

I hope you like it and find some useful information!
Hi ladies! I'm Kim at Mission Mommy. I just recently started blogging and have gone far since my first post! Being a family of 5, I try to keep up with the latest and greatest deals and sales. And I've just recently gotten into reviewing and doing giveaways. I love it! It has really inspired me to keep on writing and seeing my followers go up is a great inspiration too.

And, I have to let this out. I won the JVC contest and I'm going to BlogHer! I never thought I would have gotten this far three months ago. I welcome all you ladies to come stop by and say hi!

Kimberly
Mission Mommy
Wonderful Gifts For Wonderful People is a blog that talks about simple yet great gift ideas for all occasions. Now and then there would be specific ideas for a upcoming special occasion. At other times, I would do reviews on specific items. This would be a great place to go to get a gift that is more personal than a gift card.

I hope to address all ages and festivities/occasions as the blog grows.

Please feel free to visit my blog and leave me a note if you are following the blog. So I could return the favour.

Aysha

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service