While this group is dedicated to our blog, we still love you guys so here is your chance to tell us all about YOUR blog:)

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

I am very new to the blogging community and love that I found the Mom Bloggers Club.
I just started my blog about two weeks ago and I am having a great time. I decided to combine my
two passions in life, my children and learning.
Check out my educational blog for parents.

www.biglittlebrain.com

I hope you like it and find some useful information!
Hi ladies! I'm Kim at Mission Mommy. I just recently started blogging and have gone far since my first post! Being a family of 5, I try to keep up with the latest and greatest deals and sales. And I've just recently gotten into reviewing and doing giveaways. I love it! It has really inspired me to keep on writing and seeing my followers go up is a great inspiration too.

And, I have to let this out. I won the JVC contest and I'm going to BlogHer! I never thought I would have gotten this far three months ago. I welcome all you ladies to come stop by and say hi!

Kimberly
Mission Mommy
Wonderful Gifts For Wonderful People is a blog that talks about simple yet great gift ideas for all occasions. Now and then there would be specific ideas for a upcoming special occasion. At other times, I would do reviews on specific items. This would be a great place to go to get a gift that is more personal than a gift card.

I hope to address all ages and festivities/occasions as the blog grows.

Please feel free to visit my blog and leave me a note if you are following the blog. So I could return the favour.

Aysha

RSS

12/26/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service