Advertisement

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Best Blinds for Families

Keeping a neat, tidy, and beautiful home can be a challenge when you have kids, but it can be done. You just have to be smart about how you decorate.

For example, leather furniture is much easier to clean than suede, and…

Eating After a Lip Lift

A lip lift is an operation that modifies the appearance of the lips to a more appealing one. It reshapes them to enhance the facial area above the lips. Most people who undergo this procedure usually have an elongated gap between their noses and lips and want to make the…

Latest Activity

Danielle posted a blog post
4 hours ago
ann anderson commented on Mommy Meryl's group 'Contests and Giveaways Galore!'
5 hours ago
Profile IconSandra Christiana, Briana D. Clark and Lily Berns joined Mom Bloggers Club
10 hours ago
Taquila Coleman shared their blog post on Facebook
10 hours ago
Taquila Coleman posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Briana D. Clark updated their profile
13 hours ago
Mimi commented on Mommy Meryl's group 'Contests and Giveaways Galore!'
15 hours ago
Abigail posted a status
"I've got a new blog post feel free to visit my wordpress blog…"
20 hours ago

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

SO when my 16yr old was 3 she wanted her ears pierced so bad. we talked and learned about it. She got them done. They lasted about 2years and are now closed up. I think it may be good because she now gets pus things HUGE inside the lobe. Now my soon to be 10yr had been wanting to get hers done for the last few years I kept putting it off....but last night we were at the mall for something and she decided get them done then instead of waiting to the 29th. So I am hoping she keeps them clean, and continues to wear them. I had mine done I guess at 2months or 2yrs LOL I dont remember what I was told.
So my question is do you guys have your daughters ears pierced and what age. I have always said when they ask...but that was with 1st girl, I also think if they are ready for caring for the body and responsibities. I know there are religios purposes too. So what your thoughts or actions. Thanks

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

My daughter was five and she asked for it. She's 9 now and I have to stay on her to keep earrings in!
So far so good. I am just hoping she sticks with it. I bet I will have to do the same. Well thanks.
One was 5 1/2 the other 6 - both have kept them clean and take great care of their earrings - but I helped the first 2 months.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service