Please add your blog information here :)

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

I have two different blogs that I love, the first is Simply Delightful and write about anything and everything here!

I have been blogging over almost a year and love it.

My second blog is It's all about Adam! I started this blog to write about my son and his adventures through preschool and the years to come. I love doing crafts with him and look forward to getting more ideas of things to do that he will love.

I hope you enjoy them both and will follow them if you do like them :)

Thanks,
Robyn
I am going to follow your blog. I have a blog it's Super Mommy To The Rescue. I blog about raising my autistic son as well as my other kids. Right now we are on a homeschooling journey too. I am starting to share things I come across for both my 9 year old and my 2 year old. I have some fun games that I have made and laminated for her but I don't know how to share the file on my blog yet. Haven't figured it out. LOL
I got a gifts blog Wonderful Gifts for Wonderful People. Just found this group on MBC now..
Hi! My blog is Can I Taste It Now? It's about raising my preschool daughter, our explorations around the San Francisco Bay Area, and FOOD! I post recipes and the crafts that we do together- I recently finished a series of alphabet activities. I hope you come visit us!

Following your blogs!

You have to come check out Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas I post tons of great preschool craft ideas & books!

I am a teacher turned SAHM so I love doing fun & educational activities at home with my 2 girls!

Bernadette

I LOVE your blog!!!!!!

Bern425 said:

Following your blogs!

You have to come check out Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas I post tons of great preschool craft ideas & books!

I am a teacher turned SAHM so I love doing fun & educational activities at home with my 2 girls!

Bernadette

Hi there, I'll be visiting all these blogs. I'm new to Mom Bloggers Club but I've been blogging for four years at http://everythingisedible.com Would love you to visit and follow me too :)

Hi all!  My blog:  is Under the Golden Apple Tree.  This blog is about faith, family and homeschooling. I have a 13, 11, 5 and 2 year old.  :)  Come visit and follow if you like my blog.  Please let me know and I will return the favor.  I will also try to go through the blogs.  :)

Bern425 I just visited your blog and already pinned a few of your school activities to my Pinterest board, crafting with kids.

My blog is Unscripted. I write about my daily life as I navigate being a SAHM to two little ones (5 and 2.5 years). I love photography, so you will see a photograph with almost every post. I am also very crafty so I tend to post some tutorials of projects I've done with the kids, and scrapbooks I've made for them. Hope you all visit and take a peak into my creative, hysterical, and often mundane life. (and would love and appreciate any feedback!)

I am now off to check out the rest of your blogs!

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service