Please add your blog information here :)

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

I have two different blogs that I love, the first is Simply Delightful and write about anything and everything here!

I have been blogging over almost a year and love it.

My second blog is It's all about Adam! I started this blog to write about my son and his adventures through preschool and the years to come. I love doing crafts with him and look forward to getting more ideas of things to do that he will love.

I hope you enjoy them both and will follow them if you do like them :)

Thanks,
Robyn
I am going to follow your blog. I have a blog it's Super Mommy To The Rescue. I blog about raising my autistic son as well as my other kids. Right now we are on a homeschooling journey too. I am starting to share things I come across for both my 9 year old and my 2 year old. I have some fun games that I have made and laminated for her but I don't know how to share the file on my blog yet. Haven't figured it out. LOL
I got a gifts blog Wonderful Gifts for Wonderful People. Just found this group on MBC now..
Hi! My blog is Can I Taste It Now? It's about raising my preschool daughter, our explorations around the San Francisco Bay Area, and FOOD! I post recipes and the crafts that we do together- I recently finished a series of alphabet activities. I hope you come visit us!

Following your blogs!

You have to come check out Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas I post tons of great preschool craft ideas & books!

I am a teacher turned SAHM so I love doing fun & educational activities at home with my 2 girls!

Bernadette

I LOVE your blog!!!!!!

Bern425 said:

Following your blogs!

You have to come check out Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas I post tons of great preschool craft ideas & books!

I am a teacher turned SAHM so I love doing fun & educational activities at home with my 2 girls!

Bernadette

Hi there, I'll be visiting all these blogs. I'm new to Mom Bloggers Club but I've been blogging for four years at http://everythingisedible.com Would love you to visit and follow me too :)

Hi all!  My blog:  is Under the Golden Apple Tree.  This blog is about faith, family and homeschooling. I have a 13, 11, 5 and 2 year old.  :)  Come visit and follow if you like my blog.  Please let me know and I will return the favor.  I will also try to go through the blogs.  :)

Bern425 I just visited your blog and already pinned a few of your school activities to my Pinterest board, crafting with kids.

My blog is Unscripted. I write about my daily life as I navigate being a SAHM to two little ones (5 and 2.5 years). I love photography, so you will see a photograph with almost every post. I am also very crafty so I tend to post some tutorials of projects I've done with the kids, and scrapbooks I've made for them. Hope you all visit and take a peak into my creative, hysterical, and often mundane life. (and would love and appreciate any feedback!)

I am now off to check out the rest of your blogs!

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service