I was just wondering how many kids everyone has and what their ages are?  I have one child and he is 5 years old and in preschool.  He actually really loves school and on the weekends he is always asking when it is time for school to start.  He makes me laugh, but I am glad that he likes it so much!

Tags: ages, children, school

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

I have an almost nine year old 3rd grade boy and an almost 5 year old preschooler. The preschooler just went back to school today and he was THRILLED!!!
I have 4 children. Blake my oldest is 9 and in 4th grade, Natalee is 7 and in 1st grade, Dustin is 3 and in a special preschool class called PPCD, and then Ben is 17 mths.
I have three kiddos. My oldest son is 15 and is a freshman in highschool. My youngest son is 9 and I am homeschool him. My daughter is 2.
I got one who is almost 4..that in itself is such a handful I think anyone who raises more than 1 child is a superwoman..hee hee
I have a 3 year old. He will be 4 at the end of January.
:)
Hi - I just found your group tonight! I have two kids ... one is 6 and in first grade and my other is 3 and is in a art based pre-school 2 days a week for a couple of hours. My 3 year old was excited and so ready to go ... but now she has backed off and insists on school mornings she will not have fun there and would rather be with me. We still go ... and she always has a great time. I guess it is just a transitional thing.

Danielle
I have one child. He just turned 4 on January 7th. I love this age!

Just joined this group.  I have 4 kiddos ages 3, 4, 5, and 7....  Boy, girl, boy, girl..  :)  Very busy and so much fun! :)

I just posted some printable preschool worksheets and a giveaway for a fun Wii learning game if you are interested...would love to have you stop by!

I'm a full time working mom and work in law enforcement...keeps me busy that's for sure. But my passion is being a mommy to my amazing 2 year old, Shae Isabella!  So, I started a blog about parenting & being a mommy to keep me informed. Hope you enjoy my blog & "Like" my page at Facebook & follow me on Twitter. My blog is at The Parent Center through Blogger :) I blog for fun and I post articles, links, advice and anything else I find related to parenting. Discipline, fitness, diet & exercise, recipes, family activities, educational games, pregnancy are among the topics I cover but there are tons more! Hope to see all of your blogs & follow/like yours too :)
I have just one but sometimes feels like 3! :)  He is getting out of the "terrible twos" and getting into the even worse threes!  We have a lot of challenges in a day and can't wait to gain some insight from all of you who are going through it or have gotten through it! :) My son Anthony will be 3 in June!

I have 6 kids,   7,7, 5, 4, 2, and 7 months!

http://www.sixinthenest.com/2011/05/family-photosincredibly-difficu...

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service