$200 in PrizesNot Your Average Giveaway Kate Spade , 500 Brands You Choose Purses, Housewares

I am so excited to bring this Sneakpeeq Super Prize Giveaway To YOU!

Mompreneur Mogul and Sneakpeeq have come together to bring you The UltimateSneakpeeq Super Prize  Giveaway

THERE IS ALSO A SPECIAL BONUS FOR ENTERING IT'S A SURPRISE YOU'LL HAVE TO ENTER TO FIND OUT

Grand Prize ONE  $50 Gift Card  

Super  Prize FOUR  $25 Gift Cards

Fun Prize FIVE $10 Gift Cards

What is sneakpeeq?

Online shopping, with short sales, great deals, and new stores daily. Everything has a fixed price, that you can lower further by being more active on sneakpeeq and earning badges.

What kind of products does sneakpeeq have?
Housewares, Apparel, Accessories, Gourmet food, Beverages, and more. We're always exploring new categories, trying to bring you new daily discoveries.

How do I enter? 3 Simple Steps

1 Enter Then Re-Tweet: Follow @MompreneurMogul For the Ultimate #Sneakpeeq Shopping Spree http://bit.ly/uRQtvR 

2  Click Follow Button at bottom of this post.  ( If you don't have a Twitter account or you're not a blogger you can still enter ) Just click the link below.

3 Click on This link  Sneakpeeq Super Prize Giveaway  Then Login using  FB   and begin to check out the cool prizes you'll take home with your new gift card!

When Will the Winners Be Announced?

The Winners Will  Be Announced On  My Blog Mompreneur Mogul  12/24/2011.

Giveaway Rules:

Giveaway starts on December 14,2011 and ends on December 24 at 12 PM Winners will be announced later that day. WHAT AN AWESOME CHRISTMAS EVE PRIZE!!

How Do I Collect My Prize?

The winning entry will be verified,  then receive  an email with your  gift card electronically.Winners will have 48 hours to respond and confirm.

What can I win   Lets take a SneakPeeq

All Gift Cards will be awarded By SneakPeeq and you will be contacted by email when a winner is chosen.

Tags: big, christmas, free, gifts, giveaways, prizes, sweepstakes

Views: 7

DID YOU KNOW?

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service