Pregnancy_Beauty

Unlimited Photo Storage

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

How to Decorate a Small Bedroom, What to Do If You’re Not Getting Enough Sleep

This article will make you an interior designer of your own bedroom and help you sleep better in the coming nights. What has been keeping you awake late into the night? It could have everything to do with how your bedroom is set up or…

Mom Organization Skills 101

There is no greater reward than being a mother, but believe me, for all those expecting moms out there, you sure do have your work cut out for you in order to earn that reward. It was only when I had my second child that I realized, being prepared for any scenario was better…

How Do I Choose the Best Professional Cleaning Service

Keeping your home clean can be an exhausting task, especially if you have to squeeze it in between the chaos and work and keeping your family in line. And if your life feels like it’s nothing but cleaning and tedious chores, perhaps it’s…

Found this on another site.  You add your name to it, and then when someone wants to add all those previous entered, they just select all and viola!  Just add your name in a comment, and I'll add your twitter name to it.

MBC Twitter Moms

Don't forget to add those on this list.  There might be someone on here you don't have!

How to follow those listed:

Choose Select All

Sign in at the bottom using your twitter info.

Tweep ML will automatically follow all those you haven't previously followed from the group.

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Got you 2 added!
I am not sure if I know what i am doing but I love to learn new things.

http://twitter.com/dianne_mom-stuff
I have you added. It's really easy to use. Just click on the link. The next page has all the users above us listed and it defaults to select all. Enter your twitter info at the bottom. It automatically follows them for you and adds them to your twitter following. It's really helpful when you have 30 or 40 people to follow at one time. It does it in a matter of minutes and you don't have to go to each individual page to add them yourself.
Thats a great tool! I didn't know about it. I'm gonna go check it out.
add me @supermomplace
You're added!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service