FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Acquiring a Taste for Wine – How to Properly Enjoy This Elegant Beverage

Even if you drink wine regularly, you might not have a developed taste for it. Drinking box wine from your local supermarket does not mean that you know wine, but if you would like to acquire a more elevated taste for this extremely elegant and at times sophisticated beverage, the process is…

Things To Know Before Taking Out A Personal Loan

Personal loans are designed to give individuals a rapid influx of cash when times are hard. They offer people a way to acquire the necessary capital to carry out some home renovations or to pay off debts and raise their credit score.

Of course, as with any other…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

TRENDING BLOG POSTS

My husband and I were talking about this the other day. He said that he was in second or third grade when he stopped believing in Santa. I am the youngest of five and my family wanted to keep the spirit of Christmas alive as long as they could, so I didn't stop believing until I was eleven. I found out the truth from my classmates. My daughter is twelve years old and in seventh grade and she still believes in the jolly old elf. What about you?

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I can't remember exact age when I stopped believing but I think it was around 8 or 9. I had an older brother and sister who probably revealed the truth to me earlier than I would have wanted :) I tried to keep the legend alive for my son as long as possible!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service