Advertisement
Which Baby Carrier is Right for You? Compare at Ergobaby.

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Understanding the Most Common Mental Health Conditions

Whether you or your loved one has experienced or is experiencing a mental health problem, life can feel almost impossible at times and you can feel as if nobody understands you. Developing your knowledge on mental health conditions can not only help you understand and help,…

Best Blinds for Families

Keeping a neat, tidy, and beautiful home can be a challenge when you have kids, but it can be done. You just have to be smart about how you decorate.

For example, leather furniture is much easier to clean than suede, and…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

My husband and I were talking about this the other day. He said that he was in second or third grade when he stopped believing in Santa. I am the youngest of five and my family wanted to keep the spirit of Christmas alive as long as they could, so I didn't stop believing until I was eleven. I found out the truth from my classmates. My daughter is twelve years old and in seventh grade and she still believes in the jolly old elf. What about you?

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I can't remember exact age when I stopped believing but I think it was around 8 or 9. I had an older brother and sister who probably revealed the truth to me earlier than I would have wanted :) I tried to keep the legend alive for my son as long as possible!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service