ADVERTISEMENT

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month so I thought it was the perfect time to post the following blog:

http://karynclimans.com/2010/10/01/i-love-my-breasts/

I truly believe that it is important for all of us to be pro-active and spread the word to our friends and family members about this devastating disease. Please feel free to share this article on all of your social media sites.

Do you know someone who is dealing with breast cancer or have you lost someone you love to breast cancer?

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

I'm with you, I think it is important to be pro-active in our health! Especially, if a disease like breast cancer can be cured if caught in time. And the only way to do that is early detection. This month being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I hosting a blog hop, to promote awareness through our so very powerful social media voices!

Join in the fun, with a serious urgency, "Bloggers For The Cure!" www.latonyarichardson.blogspot.com.

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Stephanie WentworthUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Save Money on Event Planning

Whether we like it or not, we will all at one point have to wear the event planning cap. Why is that? Because we are human, and along with our humanity come life celebrations: baby showers, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, retirements, funerals, and the list goes on and on. I'm sure that I don't…

Spa Treatments to Rejuvenate Your Body and Mind

After a busy week, when you wish to just relax and unwind in a peaceful setting, your best option is a spa treatment. Spas are a common weekend plan and there are an overwhelming number of options you can choose from. There are facilities directed towards providing beauty treatments, those that offer medical…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service