If you are a professional, what brand and model camera do you use?  Our pick is the Canon 7D.  We like the functionality plus the video capability.  We'll tally the responses next month.

Tags: Canon, Nikon, Sony, brand, camera, do, or, use, what, you

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

Canon 7D! Love this camera!
I use the Canon 5D & love it!
Nikon coolpix p90

I have a Nikon D3000 - it was a good entry-level DSLR but now I'm looking for something a little (A LOT) faster. I'll be watching this thread for suggestions!

I use the Canon 5D Mark II. Love it! If you want to see some pictures, I just started a photo blog, http://365photo.tumblr.com. Hopefully I can keep the photo per day commitment if my laptop holds up.

I have a Nikon D7000 and an old dinosaur of a Nikon D50 -- looking to add a used D700 (or new D800... crossing my fingers) to my arsenal by the end of the year.

I have a Canon 40D, but I sure wish I could afford to upgrade, but I am happy with it except I wish I could afford some other lenses.

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service