24,000 Members Strong - The Largest Mom Blogger Social Network Since 2007
Welcome toMom Bloggers Club
Join Us!or Sign In
Or sign in with:
Dr. Brent W. Laartz thought he was in for the ride of his lifetime when he set out on a horseback riding excursion in Costa Rica.
Admittedly younger and more naïve than he is today, Laartz – an infectious disease specialist and author of the book How to Avoid Contagious Diseases…
1. Summer Vacation Series: Our Family Trip to The Naples Zoo and Caribbean Gardens
2. How Well Do You Know Thyself? And Thy Cravings
3. Dear Readers, Lets Get This Basic Stuff Out Of The Way
4. Casino with no deposit bonus from the best ever
5. If you were looking for me--- these are the words that would lead you to me: Super Single Mom, Mother, Mommy Moment, Parenting, Love…
This group was created for moms who have physical or metal disabilities to meet other moms for support and to share their stories
Latest Activity: Feb 4, 2012
Started by Cara Carpenter Jan 3, 2010.
What limitations do you struggle with and how do you overcome them?
I will be participating in a HUGE Giveaway in February. I am looking for Sponsors that make handmade items… especially items that would be loved by people and children who are physically handicapped…Such as items for people in wheelchairs, using a cane or walker etc. (Remember, we like pretty smelling soaps, hair bands, etc. too!) If you would like to be a sponsor, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Let’s bring some unexpected smiles to someone that has to deal with extra difficult mobility challenges!
© 2017 Created by Mom Bloggers Club.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.