As a mother to two young girls (2 and 1), I see myself in them so clearly. They are amazing to watch, and being their Mommy is a true blessing. Still, I am all too familiar with what being a girl, especially a teenage one, entails. For that reason, I have a fear that my daughters' preciousness might just be the calm before the storm. Anyone else feel that way??

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I am the mommy to 2 princesses well one is still in training (she is 11 months) My older one will be 9 in a few weeks. My husband laughs at me because he can see the mix of anger and pride that the girls are just like me when they do something they shouldn't be doing. And I too am fearing that "Calm before the storm".
My oldest is 7 and I already feel I have entered the teenage years. She is so sassy! She still has that innocence, but when she is in a mood it is sure a mood!

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service