Pregnancy_Beauty

Unlimited Photo Storage

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

How Do I Choose the Best Professional Cleaning Service

Keeping your home clean can be an exhausting task, especially if you have to squeeze it in between the chaos and work and keeping your family in line. And if your life feels like it’s nothing but cleaning and tedious chores, perhaps it’s…

How to Keep Your Pool Clean Without Using Chemicals

The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and if you haven’t done it already, you are probably getting ready to open your pool and start the swimming season. Having a pool in your backyard is wonderful, but it requires quite some effort before you…

8 Ways to Make Food Shopping as a Parent More Bearable

No one is denying children aren’t the gift that keep on giving. But, as a parent, there are just some tasks in day to day adult life that shouldn’t be accompanied by kids. Namely the weekly food shop. Opening yourself up to a world of whining, potential tantrums and…

As a mother to two young girls (2 and 1), I see myself in them so clearly. They are amazing to watch, and being their Mommy is a true blessing. Still, I am all too familiar with what being a girl, especially a teenage one, entails. For that reason, I have a fear that my daughters' preciousness might just be the calm before the storm. Anyone else feel that way??

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I am the mommy to 2 princesses well one is still in training (she is 11 months) My older one will be 9 in a few weeks. My husband laughs at me because he can see the mix of anger and pride that the girls are just like me when they do something they shouldn't be doing. And I too am fearing that "Calm before the storm".
My oldest is 7 and I already feel I have entered the teenage years. She is so sassy! She still has that innocence, but when she is in a mood it is sure a mood!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service