I will add a list of all blogs that have the Facebook widget here in the next few days. I am sending a message to all members to remind them to add the widget first to give them an opportunity to remain on the list.

This list will be updated weekly, so you do need to keep the widget on your blog please. If you have any questions on how to add the widget there is a post that explains the procedure in detail. If you still have questions after reading that post, please start a new discussion so someone can help you out.

Also to make it easier for me, make your links to your blog clickable. To do this, type in your link and then use the "Add Hyperlink" tool in the post box to add the same link. I hope that makes sense!

If anyone is interested in helping me with this as a backup, please let Harriet, the group leader know. Thank you to everyone!

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Here is my blog
Golfersmom I do have the Widget on the sidebar.

Thanks Connie for getting the list together.
I have the Network Widget up and running!

Strawberry Seeds
Thank you!
I have the widget up on my site :)

Super Mommy To The Rescue
My blog is Blackwell Family Resources, and I have added the widget to the right column.
Oh wow...you're so awesome Connie!!

Hands, House, and Heart Full
I guess I will have to withdraw because I don't want the widget on my blog. You don't have to according to FB rules so mine are hidden. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Tania,

I can't find the widget on your site. I didn't add you to this week's list, sorry.
Storm,

I didn't add you to this week's list then.
im a follower..natalee ( i love the recipes)

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service