Hi Everyone! I am new to this industry, I am just beginning my month 3.  So far, I have had overwhelmingly positive experiences.....not a lot of rejection like I had prepared myself for.  I would just like to hear other stories??? How do you get new leads...referrals, internet marketing, etc? What's your best piece of advice? What's your #1 NO-NO?

I'm new and here to take listen to any tips/advice available?

Anyone have a really funny or embarassing story? Or a super amazing success story?

Tags: at, direct, financial, freedom, from, home, income, marketing, moms, network, More…sales, stay, unlimited, work, working

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

The number one thing I'm doing to find success now - it networking. I'm out there meeting people, developing relationships and trying to be helpful when possible.

I have joined a professional networking and referral organization called BNI - http://www.bni.com. This group was founded on the principle that Giver's Gain. You help others build their business, and they in turn will help build yours.

While this is a paid organization, there are MANY benefits:
1. You can attend a couple of meetings, free (except the cost of breakfast or lunch if you want to). When you are a visitor, you will have the opportunity to give your 60 second elevator commercial. What you do, the products you offer, and what a great referral would be for you. You'll also have the opportunity to give your business card to all the members and in turn, you will receive all the members business cards to follow-up with. In one meeting, you can present your product to about 20 or more people.
2. BNI spends a lot of time and money training their members. Think of BNI as having a salesforce of people out there helping to sell your product. You are of course have to train them how to do that, but, that's where the fun comes in.

Now, you have to be active and put work into BNI for it to work for you. You have to attend the weekly meetings, you have to genuinely help others build their business, you have to build relationships, you have to build trust. But, it is truly the best networking and referral organization I have found.

I would encourage everyone, regardless of their product, to go to the BNI website and find a chapter in their area to visit. When you do your 60 second elevator commercial and talk to the members, you can ONLY present your product, not the business opportunity. But, if you decide to join, you can introduce the business opportunity on a one on one basis. Not necessarily to sponsor the member, but rather educate them on the opportunity so that they can potentially refer other people to you.

Please let me know if you decide to attend a meeting! I'd be happy to help you get the most out of your visit and give you tips on what to do and what not to do! :)

Ivette
SendOutCards Distributor
Try the system FREE, ask me how!

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service