Did you have everything on your blog before you started showing it to the world? I am looking around here in Newbieville and it is great. So many people have just started blogging about the same time as I have. But you all have such fantasic blogs. I am almost getting a little discouraged. Do you ladies have any encouraging words of wisdom? How did you feel when you first started blogging and how did your blogs transform to be what they are today?

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I felt totally overwhelmed when I first started. I am a newbie (I have been blogging for about a month). I would consider my blog, Evolving Mommy, a work in progress...just like its author ;).

I looked at blogs that I enjoyed and that were visually apealing to me and set to work to create an idea of what my blog would look like. I don't feel like it is anywhere near complete in both look and content but I am enjoying putting in the time to figure things out.

Catherine
I had a blog for my son since he was born but never played with it, just typed stuff so my family back in Oz could read and look at pics. Then I started my own and got more into it including backgrounds etc.
Just stopping in to say that your questions and thoughts about being a Newbie to blogging made me feel, well, not so discouraged! For me, there is so much to learn and figure out that it's overwhelming! I keep reminding myself that this is supposed to be FUN. Yet on the other hand, I have a vision of what I would like my blog to become and darn it! I want it to "be" like that now!
Hi Catherine, I'm very new to blogging and just took a peek at your site - it looks great! (p.s. I'm also in Colorado and enjoyed a little snow this morning!)

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service