ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Safety Tips to Prevent Your Dream Pool from Becoming a Nightmare

Whether it’s a cosy hot tub, a full-sized pool or something in between, having a private place to take a dip at home is one of life’s greatest luxuries. There is little that compares to shrugging off the day’s troubles with a few relaxing laps or a good book and the gentle massage of…

Why Every Family Needs Business-Level Internet Security

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

Every day it becomes easier and easier to hack websites, blogs, home networks, and phones. Nothing seems to be immune from malicious digital attacks, but you can make it harder for them to get in. 

We've been testing the…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

Hey Mommies!!!

I'm new to this whole mommy blogger thing. I used to be a blogger back in high school but then dropped it once I went to college. Now I'm a mom and I feel as if I have so much to share. Any tips or advice or things y'all have learned through this new journey? 

Views: 90

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Vanessa, I'm also new to the mommy blogger world. This is actually my first time EVER blogging! Anyway, congrats on becoming a mom! I love every moment of it; The bitter and the sweet. 

My friend (not so new to blogging) has been my mentor through the entire blogging process. I've learned that even though not many people are following your site, your posts and information will be exposed. It'll all be out there and someone will eventually find your site fascinating, and that's how "word-of-mouth" begins. This club has helped me gain 2 followers in one day. 

My #1 rule to blogging is to be genuine at what you're saying. Don't just see what topics are trending and expect that by you posting the same will get you followers. I don't know about you, but I like to post what I'm into right now. I'm into natural beauty and nutrition, so that's what my blog-site is about. Hopefully my information would be a useful source to someone wanting to make a change in their life, or someone searching for natural life options. 

Being a mom makes blogging so much more easy and fun because you get to share your special moments with your kids and family.

Well, I hope my 10 page essay helped! Feel free to follow me; I follow back!

http://transcendwithme.wix.com/blog

Ruriels, 

Thank you so much for the tips/encouragement! I appreciate it and take it with a full and thankful heart. :) 

I checked your blog out and went ahead and hit the subscribe button. I really like the content you have posted and feel as if we have a lot in common! I'm a vegan and natural mama at heart and it's so wonderful to see other moms following the same path. 

Blessings to you! 

https://fitfoodiemomlife.wordpress.com

You're very welcome! Us mommies need to stick together! 

Thank you so much subscribing to my blog. I love meeting new people who can relate to me and my lifestyle. I've been reading your blog and YES, we do have a lot in common. I'm glad you liked it! 

My blog is a brutally honest account of my days. Sometimes I'll go on a subject and put my opinion on it. For example I did Blended Families tonight instead of what happened today. Just be brutally honest and accept other's opinions, even if they differ from yours. If you want, you can check out my blog at http://candidmom.net

Hi Vanessa:

I'm also new to the blog world. I find what works for me is to post about things that I feel. My blog is geared and designed to be an all around place for anything that pops into  my head. (busymomdiary.wordpress.com)

Good luck with you site.

I followed your blog.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service