Is anyone else having issues with blogger.com?? The people I'm following seem to keep disappearing from my list. Also, When I try to comment on my own or someone else blog it redirects me to another page that says "your account does not have access to this page" after I click Post Comment. WTH!? It is seriously frustrating me!!

Real Southern Mom

Views: 30

Replies to This Discussion

I get the same error message when I try to comment on certain sites. I'm not sure why and haven't looked into it yet. I have no problems commenting from my iPad though....weird.

Are the people you follow showing up on your list?

I beliEve so. I wonder if it is a problem with my google account. It happens on only a handful of blogs for me.
I looked at the help center discussions on blogger.com and there seems to be a few people having the same issues. No solutions are posted though. I'm about to report the issue to google. Hopefully they will fix it soon!
Yes, I'm having the same issues.  I've been able to post comments before, but then sometimes it redirects me! Very frustrating!

Mine is doing the same thing with the people I am following! It was frustrating me so bad yesterday!

I haven't had problems commenting though. I hope they fix the problem.

I've just started my blog but it is doing the same thing, sometimes showing I have followers sometimes none. I will try and report it to google as well.

hey, mine does the same thing! people i'm following don't show up, it just says i'm not following any blogs...i'm happy i'm not just doing something wronge.

www.lillysnlollipops.com

yes, followers appear and dissappear...randomly... 2 people just sent me emails tonight saying they were unable to join my site...very frustrating and time consuming!  also, the people I was following I am no longer listed as  following?... crazy!  I wrote multiple times to blogger help and never got a response.

Hi! Did your issue with Blogger get fixed? I have been having an issue with blogger - I show that I have 35 followers but on my actual blog it only shows 5. Did that change for you too? It's so weird! =)

Thanks,

Tess

inlovebythebeach.blogspot.com

I'm not sure if anyone answered this question, I know it has been over a month since you asked!  I found that if I clear my history and cookies that it takes care of the issue.  

Jessica @ a new adventure blog

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service